Viewing historical data on the weight room floor is possible with Perch. This will allow you to compete with your own historical values, set benchmarks for yourself, and get a better understanding of how you or your athletes are progressing. The best way to view that historical data through the Perch Tablet App is via the Exercise Detail tab!
***Note: In order to have access to the Exercise Detail page, your Perch software app must be on version 1.38.0 or above.
Navigating Historical Data
- To navigate to this page, select the Magnifying Glass tab in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- The athlete currently selected (highlighted in blue) on the workout tab will be selected as the current athlete in exercise detail tab. Only the athletes lifting on the rack will be available for selection by default - to switch between them, tap on the athlete's icon in the top left hand corner of the page. You can log other athletes in here as well by tapping the login button.
- The exercise will default to the exercise currently selected in the workout tab. To change the exercise, tap on its name or on the search icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- At the top of the screen, you will see two buttons: one for all time bests, and one for 1RMs.
- When the all time bests button is highlighted in blue, you will see some benchmarks for your all time bests in weight lifted, velocity, and power. It will also show you the date associated with each of the three categories. To open the set recap screen, simply tap the value of the benchmark.
- When the 1RM button is highlighted in blue, you will be able to see what the entered 1RM is for the selected athlete and exercise. If a 1RM isn't set, it will say "none." To learn how to set 1RMs in the Web App, view our guide here.
- Each line represents a set. It will show you the number of reps in the set, as well as the weight lifted. The displayed metric can be adjusted by selecting the drop down directly above the values on the right-hand side of the screen. To open the set recap screen, tap anywhere on the set.
- The icons for your best velocity output as well as your best power output will be reflected in the values - on the set with your best output, you will see a flame icon for the fastest set and a lightning bolt for the most powerful set!