The Perch Leaderboard feature allows coaches to create and enhance the competitive atmosphere in the weight room, promote maximal intent, and allow athletes to challenge each other, all while receiving real time updates.
Setting Up a Competition
- On the web app, select “Leaderboard” in the tool bar.
- Select the “Filter” button in the top left of the screen.
- Select what exercise, team/group, time frame (two options), and metric you want to display.
- Select “Save”
- This screen will update every 30 seconds to keep the competition up to date.
Streaming a Competition in the Weight Room
- The leaderboard function is accessible via the Web App.
- In order to stream the leaderboard to one or multiple weight room TVs, connect a computer to the TVs via a chrome cast, AirPlay, HDMI cord or any other streaming option.
- Results update every 30 seconds, let the competition commence!
- Because the competitions are hosted on a web page, if you want to create multiple competitions at once, all you need to do is open up a new tab in your browser and stream this tab to a different TV. This can be really useful if you want different teams or lifting groups competing at the same time.